Monday, January 28, 2013

Missing Hayden today!!

             Just another long hard day without my little Boy!  Will this PAIN ever go away? I can only sit and think of the wonderful times we shared and pray that God watches over him and heals his little heart.

                 Why should a mother and child have to suffer this kind of loss? Thousands of family's are going through this and we have nothing to turn to. Who will stop this Legal Kidnapping? Our whole future depends on us to stand up and Fight. I am one person but if all of stand up and say enough and fight against Child Protective Service's and the Laws that help take children from there Family's.

                I am missing out on my child's life and he has been deprived of his god given right to have his Mother love and provide the care only a Mother can provide. Hayden I love you baby mommy is here waiting for you to come back! I would give everything just to look into your blue eyes and hold u close to me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have Facebook? If you can private message me I have a story to tell you that may help your situation or at the very least let you know you are not alone. My Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/Kayelley

    ReplyDelete