Thursday, January 31, 2013

CPS GONE EVIL!!! SAVE OUR BABIES


                      Let me tell the story from when this case first got started! I had a boyfriend he was a bit older then me and had just been through a long hard divorce. He had a Ex wife that didn't like me much because of my age and because I was white. She harassed me and him for years, driving to our home cussing us out , screaming and yelling in the front yard, she would even come inside sometimes.

                    This went on for years and then I got pregnant with Hayden and she didn't like that at all and either did my boyfriends family. They all would tell me that I should of had an abortion and his ex would call me and say that My boyfriend didn't want Hayden and that the whole family thinks that Hayden is too white for the family. I was shocked, but my boyfriend would always deny that and tell me that he knew Hayden was his. Well my boyfriend went to jail in Feb of 2010 and Hayden an Myself were living in my boyfriends home where I had lived for Several years and this was the only home that Hayden ever knew. CPS started coming over while my boyfriend was in jail. They came to my home 2 times before on false allegations and I drug tested and they closed both cases, now the Ex wife and Hayden's Grandmother were making these call out of meanness and to get me out of the Family home!

                   Now my boyfriend comes home in Aug 2010 and Cps was called once again and it was the Grandmother that called and said all kinds of lies to Cps, CPS came out Sept 18 2010 they told me I had to Sign a Safety Plan if I wanted to keep my child in my home, so I was forced into signing something that gives them the right to take my child. I had my child for 9 days and Cps came out and told me that I needed to leave my home now! I didn't know what to do I told them that I didn't have anywhere to go. They asked Michael if he would move out and he said for what? He didn't have anywhere to go either. The Social Workers  told me that they were taking Hayden into custody!!! I said no Please don't do that my boyfriend told the workers okay I'll move out and they can stay here. Cps said " SORRY OPTION'S OFF THE TABLE "!!! I was freaked out that was the worst day of my life, I will never get over this and either will my son Hayden! He lost everything that day and so did I. Now this Case when on for a very long time and I'll write more on it but I just want everyone to understand that I was a Victim of Domestic Violence not a Child Abuser!

                A mother and her child should never have to experience this Trauma and Grief  My son was always very well taken care of and never once even had a diaper rash until he was in the hands of Child Protective Service's. Hayden was so poorly cared for it is unreal. I had to tell the Foster Agency that you need to take my child to the doctor his bottom was bleeding and he was screaming every time he moved. Hayden got a bruise on his face that now has scared and last 5 weeks and turned into a hematoma on his little cheek, he had a bloody penis and rashes. I mean to take him from me and treat him like a dog or something is CRAZY! There is much more in this case it's would be too much for one blog but just understand it's time to STOP this Child Trafficking Ring and get our Babies back home where they belong!

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment