Thursday, February 21, 2013

Losing My Parental Right's

 I can't describe what it feels like having to be without your child every single day knowing that he's out there with a man all alone missing you more then ever!

How can a government agency have so much power? I'll tell you How, We the people have been allowing and accepting this to happen because we think that we are protecting children but what the American's don't know is that CPS is taking children for profit from poor mother's and family's.

Children are 7 times more likely to be abused in foster care and at the hands of CPS! My son has had a bloody penis, a rash all over his body from crying for so long for me, he got a diaper rash on his bottom that his skin was peeling and every time he moved he would scream, he also got a blood clot on his cheek that lasted 5 weeks and it has now scared his little face!

When Hayden was removed he had never been without me! He never left my side , I would even take him to work with me because I didn't want to leave him with anyone! My son an I were extremely close and when CPS ripped him out of my world it completely destroyed Him!!! This is CRAZY and I will never stop this Battle for my son.

If you are reading this and would like to help me in this fight please contact me I need all the Support and Help possible  I will stop at nothing to bring justice for all the PAIN and SUFFERING that CPS and The Court System has inflicted on my Child and Myself!

Let's all stand tall and fight for the release of OUR children that have been KIDNAPPED and are being held against their will at the hands of our own Government agencies CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICE'S. 

PLEASE I MISS MY BABY BOY SO VERY MUCH AND HE MISSES ME HELP ME TO BRING HAYDEN HOME WHERE HE BELONGS AND NEEDS TO BE!

5 comments:

  1. Hi my name is rene. I found your story on YouTube and I know u posted this almost 2 yrs ago but I want to be a part of ur fight. I can't imagine what you are going thru on a daily basis still. But I would like to hear from u and find out where you stand with the fight. I'm new to google+ and don't navigate well. My email is absjmom@gmail.com. Let me know if u have another site u write on about this situation

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to you and your son. My eyes were opened to the corruption on 2/27/14 when DCF literally kidnapped my grandson and shoved me out the door after they had lied to me to lure me to their office AFTER 5 cops REFUSED to remove him from my home because in the police report it states 'Complaint Unfounded' along with all the allegations proven to be lies. It was the most traumatic experience being subjected to DCF's criminal actions. Just because it was DCF, doesn't mean it wasn't a crime. Kidnapping IS a nightmare every parent fears and to have the government commit it, makes it even more of a crime. By the Grace of God we were able to hire an excellent lawyer who exposed all the lies but Braeden was trapped in the system for 7 months based on lies and deception. If we had not hired a lawyer, we're certain we would not have been able to save my precious grandson from this evil existence. I knew when I was searching for answers, that money would be behind the injustice that is destroying so many families worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have written many blogs which I found therapeutic in hopes to reach out to others to prevent them from the profound anguish of having their child taken. I protested for the 1st time on June 5th, 2015 and plan on doing it often to bring awareness to others. I felt empowered for the 1st time since my grandson had been kidnapped to carry a sign that boldly said 'MY GRANDSON WAS KIDNAPPED BY DCF'... I even had to use my 1st amendment rights to protest in front of the courthouse. My blogs are at www.Timeline-ExposingDCF.blogspot.com My email address is christie34983@gmail.com
    May God bring you comfort and give you strength to keep reaching out to others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart goes out to you and Hayden keep on fighting for your perantel rights may god always be with you and Hayden. Tell everybody around the world to join your fight against CPS and that this fight may never end and our job is to free our children and Hayden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so true that this happens. I was just on the brink of learning about this interviewing many victims as yourself when I was shot at with a gun by my abuser that I'm sure had many that hated me at that time let him get that close to me.

    ReplyDelete